Heart To Heart - It Is Not Okay

You left your paw prints all over our hearts
- Unknown - 

I can't help but feel robbed and amputated of my own self.

 It is not okay.

I know that dark days are part of life. I know so, because i have survived them before. We all have because despite the many dusting processes, we have ended up walking. Some days i forget how i actually managed to get through these days. Some days like today.

Is it wrong to question why so soon?

 



This guy -my MVP- sat me through talks of bravery, courage and self love. I have been busy avoiding to look at the calendars lately lest i remember that it is yet another year without you. I have tried to outrun your memory by not keeping up with calculations and dates. Busy not to look at that last picture we took, but i keep coming back. You can never be replaced or forgotten.



This one time,the room was stuffy with an aura of roasted nuts. They were his favourite. Wrestling was  showing on the set and we all took bets on who would out do who on the ring. The winner would get a warm hug and of course the father daughter handshake. He was the cool guy of the family. 



Despite teaching us that church was a must attend,wrestling was a cool way to unwind with family; he taught me that the brave don't go down without a fight.In addition,dream chase not only with your words but also putting those dreams into action. It is okay to fall, we all do - how long you take to stand proves how tough you are.


It is not okay...because i miss you. It is not okay because mum wants her sweetheart back. It is not okay because watching wrestling matches is not the same without you.It is not okay because you have been gone too long, come back home. I am not okay because it is not okay with me.


The way i see it, cherish, love, spoil, hug,make memories with the ones you love.It is not about tomorrow, but about today that counts.Till we meet daah dee you are my #001 MVP.

...just because something is there one day, it might not be there the next. Never take that for granted.Say what you need to say, then say it a little more. Say it too much. Show it too much. Love too much.
 

Everything is temporary but love…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gathering Strength From Life Storms Part 002 - #LupusAwareness